So,
This is the new screechworld blogspot. Eat a dick. Sideburnz set this shit up to be funny, so good luck with that. If it isn't funny to you, you can eat a dick, or comment. Im probably not going to update this stuff very often so once again you can eat a dick. Im going to try to give you a rundown of funny stuff that happens to me. I dont care about grammar or whatever. Its funnier that way and quicker.
So today, I was lifting weights and doing the fake squat- aka hip slead aka leg press. I was doing like 4 sets of 15 with 3 plates on each side. Ed was doing 6 plates on each side with 8 reps. Ed was like what the fuck. I was like you cant close gaps any other way. Everybody knows that I am training to be "THE CLOSER". Ed is training to be the world champion points racer. So thats what i told the bitch.
Then we went to Flameburger with Ed, cuz mikey said so, even though he wasnt there.
Then me and Fuckin Steve went shopping. He couldnt keep his eyes off the 15 year old chicks at the Roseville mall. I could- ha. I found this wicked crazy kit that was a pink sweater (like baby pink) and tight pants with a kacki color with a white pinstripe. Then I had my throw backs on too. Man it was hot. The gay dude at BR thought it was sweet, and was all like "that looks good". He wanted it... Steve got a new standup kit and got s -barros.
Also hanging out with steve, i found out we went to whiteys before white castle (oh, people also call it white asshole )on friday night. Dont remember that.
Seeyadammarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i forgot. i also made you a gmail account. same name and password. love sideburnz
i don't think this is gonna last long. you rarely have a long enough attention span to keep a hard on. and i should know
Post a Comment