So,
Yea, so i have been busy and some crazy shit happend since i blogged at ya. Jesus.
one word- Sky Way Race. Sheit. I think that was probly the coolest thing i have ever seen when it comes to a cycling race. They even had an awsome after party. i was totaly blown away. Sideburnz, Devil, Hollywood and Geno did awsome- probably because they were prepared with their cycling gear. Hollywood had a fuckin tt helmet, it was so hot. Thats how you do it. I wish i could have done it but they probably did better. I also kindof wish i had been hammered too.
Then yesterday i had to go to class, do homework, then work then go to a meeting. I also took timmy and big j to some concert at 1st ave. They only seemed kindof hammered. Then i came home at 11:30 PM after my meeting for fuckin integris and saw big j passed out on the couch. I made a lot of noise doing the dishes so that he would have the misfortune of waking up at 3:00 in the morning on the couch. He then woke up and went to the refrigerator and unzipped and peed in it all over timmys shelf. I tried to stop him saying "dude, you cant pee in the fridge." He just kept going. He didnt get it either. Man, i havent seen him that fucked up since he drank that bottle of yag in an hour or whatever. He woke up at 6:30 to go to work too. Jesus. I couldnt believe it at first, then i couldnt stop laughing. Its probably the funniest thing ever. He cleaned it up this morning or whatever and will reimburse timmy for his 70 jars of pickles.
I kinda feel bad telling "the reader" about big j's misfortune, so i figure i will tell a little story about when i had a similar incident. I was drinking at my freind adams house and i forgot to eat dinner and got real fucked up. I ended up laying on his couch puking into a bag. And, aparantly i was also pissing on adams couch. This was back before we were of age and adam had to clean it up cuz it was at his moms house. Bless his little heart. yea so that sucked too.
Well, hopefully there will be some more crazy shit,- or not.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're funny.
"Sky Way Race" is 3 words.
Post a Comment