2.16.2006

Feb16

So,

lets say i live in the desert. in the desert it rains but once a year. And when it rains, it fuckin pours. Im going to fleet farm. Im going to put a bunch of buckets under my gutters, in hopes to save some of the rain. Sideburnz may boil his lack of water, im going to try to save it. High five if you got that.

I went to grumpys to see steve last night. way funny. most of the guys made me laugh even though it was a small joint and they do the same routine every week. Steve deticated probably his most dirty joke to me, i aparently helped him write it. i was honored. then we went to the otter and saw some crazy shit. big fuckin supprise. someday i will go to that place prepared for what will happen. Probably not.

I also checked out Hurls new coffie shop before i went to work today. cool joint, i wish i wouldnt have to ride my fuckin bike to all these crazy locations. Mabie if i didnt ever have to sweat.

Sounds like white iron is off, big j HAS to go to hockey. Not sure what i think about that. But it sounds like im supposed to go to mikeys house for a party. not sure, karate stance, shaking.

I invented some new shit the other day. I call it "drip time". Its the time when you have just drunked coffie and you are most productive. I need more drip time. Im addicted now. It took about 6 months for it to really set in. It sucks. My naturally hyperactive system is no longer existant. I killed it. No, i didnt kill it, school killed it. To be able to drink motivation, causes addiction, duh. Ill try to stay away from speed and crack and you (the reader)(WTF).

Seeyadamarra

2 comments:

Sideburnz said...

I don't get it, the part with the water

screechworld said...

soon, sideburnz soon.