So,
Im at work and it kindof sucks, its been a while since i rapped at ya....anybody get that one? Clue: Initials JA.
Yea i have been busy, i had to go to Entergis- a Si wafer handling company. Im doing a mentorship with them through one of my classes. I have to go there every Wednesday at 2:00 till we finish this project and shit. It hurts. Then i went to practice. It hurt and felt good at the same time. Sideburnz was stoked and big ben showed up. I was real close to having to drive ed and mikey home, jeez....
I got a new idea for expression on the blog. Despite my uncanny ability to act and be unemployed, im trying to get a job. Not a job working as a host at a local thai restaurant but some other shit. So, im not the best at ball sports but i watch funny movies and sometimes they have plots around baseball. Anyway, when you suck, like you are in AAA or the minors you call major league "The Show." I think this is hilarious. Cuz it is the show. I need to get into the show. I dont know how to do it though, mainly because being un-employed is like the hottest thing ever invented. Look at my dad. I think he is the exception though. He doesn't have a job and he is the busiest unemployed person ever. He always has some shit going on. I don't think i could do that, id just watch tv. I dont think the tonk has ever watched tv before 5:00 PM. He really doesn't watch until after dinner. Like 8-10 or 11. That is unbelievable to me. He is far superior to being unemployed. This paragraph was not supposed to be about unemployment it was supposed to be about being employed.
This paragraph is about being un-employed. I think that me, siedburnz and steve are probably the best at doing nothing, within an age range of like 18-30. You could probably throw big j into that too. Mabie keven Federline, AKA K-fed. I hear he has an album coming out. it looks hilarious. I cant wait for big j to be pissed or well anybody for that matter.
OK ive said too much. Hopefully i can get one done tomorrow at my class break
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment