So,
I guess i missed the stupor bowl, it didnt sound like anybody had that much fun. Mabie they needed the closer. I doubt it. I ended up hanging out with people from chaing. it was sweet. i was hillarious, der. we went to chino and got free drinks, i guess that is the unknown power of chicks.
i had this huge lab report to do on sunday. i started way to late. i was at the library till like midnight it sucked. i did a prety bad job too. ill have to keep things like that in mind for future reference.
Enough of all that real shit, whats really up? Well ill tell you whats up. Q show. Man it looks like every other year i have ever been to the q show- if i still go, its up in the air, will look totaly un prepared. No head spinning on the table at 3:00 in the afternoon while deciding what wheels to buy. that shit is out. Im planning to do an inventory on my shit, then update my list even further. im stoked.
I found out something new the other day. Mrs. Butter-worths is hypenated. How funny is that. sounds like she married into the worths and she is a women of the age so she kept her name. That is classy. God even knows when that shit came out. She could have lead the feminist movement in 1920. End womens sufferage, thats what i told the bitch. if you dont think that is funny, then this must be the new lutheran.
My coat is wicked sweet. I cant belive i didnt do shit like this a long time ago. This soft shell is like wearing another shirt. Now, most shirts dont protect like a soft shell. All the shit that my coat dosent cover is always cold. its sweet.
seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment