So,
Today, i walked into the lounge after processing and logged into a computer. I was just chillin out, there was a bunch of people around, cuz it was lunch time. going to check my email, waiting for my team CSC team time trial background picture to come up when this picture of 3 old dudes- like old- were on my screeen, naked, and sucking each others dicks. I quickly turned off the monitor. and was like holy shit. what the fuck. i look around and i see this one dude just laughing his ass off. his name is craig he is on the ski team. aparently i had left myself logged in and he put it up. i was laughing my ass off too. he got me way good. i was just amazed. In other news:
THE CLOSER IS GOING TO PRACTICE!!
yea thats right, the time is now, this week is getting way chill. The closer is even going to lift wieghts before. to obtain superior closing gap capabilities. not that the closer needs to lift weights to close gaps, this one is for the kids. when the kids are all like we dont have enough money to close gaps and they are hungry, the closer will be all, the closer can close that gap for you and shit. you know like volenteering at your local shelter and shit. the closer is lifting for them. glad we got that straight. the closer likes to be concise.
I have a job interview tomarow. lame. who wants a job when youve got booze? i should make booze my job. get hammered and be hillarious. im not good at much more. - oh yea the closer.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you didn't lift weights. i know you didn't!
LOL - good one.
Back in the day before GUIs when I was in college my friends and I used to do stuff like randomly write ASCII art to eachother. I was getting help from a prof once when scrolled by a fair form...
Good times. Enjoy!
Post a Comment