4.30.2006

ap30

So,

Lots of stuff, most of which i wont remember. Im hoping that blogging on sunday will carry me over till tuesday. Mondays are always busy/shitty. Last week of school ever. Amazing. Unimaginable. Whatever. I will probably drink my way through it. I hope. I have a group paper due, an interview on thursday in kohler and a test on friday. Why do i care. there are more imporatant things than that. Graduation happens but one time a year. Gotta make it happen. Or watch it. Speaking of, the Tonk, marsh and rose are coming on this friday. It should be exciting. Im not sure what the tonk will even do. i have seen some shit from that guy and i have learned one thing- you dont know what to expect. One time i saw him get hammered all day at his high school friends cottage and another time at a wedding- with a free bar and free hors'devors he ate too much wasabi sauce with his sushi and went back to the hotel because he was puking or his stomach hurt or something. I hope you'll understand whatever happens.

"cowboy belt buckle" -LVP

"bike racing is sooooooooooooooooo coool!!!!!" -me, after getting my ass washed away with the rain (not like i had any to begin with)

"thats what im here for" -both of us

Seeyadamarra

1 comment:

screechworld said...

oh yea
whooops