5.09.2006

may9

So,

Now that I dont have to do anything, besides that final tomarrow that im not studding for, i dont. Its so sweet. I dont remember being so excited to do nothing since last summer. man that was sweet. Currently im watching "how do i look?" on the style network and i was watching "grounded for life" on abc family but now its "gilmore girls" i can only watch gilmore girls for like 13 minutes because the dialouge is so fucking compacted. There are no time gaps between any of the words and no thinking time for the characters. Its like it looks like a tv show but listens like a book. Its lame. I do like the story lines and characters however. Whatever.

I took apart a autoshifting coster brake hub yesterday. its a prety good indication of the previous blog. the stupididty is really getting to me.

blogging is a big part of my day currently. sweet.

Seeyadammarra

No comments: