6.19.2006

jun19

So,

I was riding back from stillwater after the race, talked to the original sideburnz, whatever whatever. I was feeling better than i thought i was going to. I figured sitting around in the sun all day watching people go up chattanoooka hill or whatever was going to make me a tired panda. I think i managed to hit a large amount of shade. So once i came down the other side of the hill in stillwater i started 53x16'in it. There was a head wind but that was my main motivation, except for the 7 groups of people from different local minneapolis teams. So i was kinda motoring by them because they were all chillin and talkin. Thats cool. By the time i got to the trail, i was still going prety hard. I looked behind me and there was this dude who looked like he was trying to catch me. I was like whatever. I took a drink, realized i had a bunch of philgem and i turned to my right and spit it out. Little did anyone mention, that he was right on my wheel and got a face full of my spit. The dude was like awwwww, and i was all "im sorry, dude." The dude didnt say he was on my wheel, so i didnt know. I feel bad he got spit on but jeez. So he sat on my wheel for a while longer, took a pull, then all the stop signs showed up on the trail and he kept going on the side streets of the road and taking short cuts and stuff. I didnt follow. I thought it was funny. I thought about trying to catch him again but it didnt really happen.

Seeyadammarra

1 comment:

screechworld said...

Your blog has been wasting 2 clicks every day since June 10th.