So,
""It's lucky Jan Ullrich is not here, otherwise the Tour would be over," Discovery Channel team manager Johan Bruyneel told Reuters." -velonews from stage 7
yea i wasnt supposed to pay attention but jeez. the only victim here is me. all i wanted was to see jan ulrich not suck, even though he would anyway. somehow.
Quite the weekend. Got back last night. I dont think i have ever seen another family like that before (speaking from an observation standpoint, not state). being part of a family with two kids that are spaced appart by like 6 years, is really different from one with a whole bunch and of a range of 22 years. Im really glad i went. I used to sit on the couch after dinner every day and turn up the tv when marsh made noise doing the dishes. kinda makes me sound heartless. It sure tired me out. as displayed by my attachment to a sweet star wars dream this morning. I dont think i had a light saber but im prety sure i was shooting someone or something. No wonder im an asshole. I was shooting something. What an asshole thing to do. I guess its ok when you are fighting a rebellion. Oh and if you are the vice president. No, i didnt forget and neither should you.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't forget either. just like i didn't forget how sweet wirth used to be
screechworld, what was the website where you got the aerodynamic comparisons for wheels?
I want fast wheels so I can bust another nipple...
http://blackwellresearch.com/
then go to tech articles
Post a Comment