7.21.2006

july21

So,

I went to wfbf last night, it was fun. I only needed to do 2 laps. Im glad i did, but whatever. Me and sideburnz were talking. Dimples (Dimples) are the new carbon. With that in mind, how can this be fast? Especially if floyd wins? I suppose Riis is making those guys do way more fancy stuff than floyd is. He was probably like, well my tt positon has more drag than the wheels anyway. Which is true, but jeezuz. I guess the difference is bmc is already anal about their shit, so he dosent need to be. Also, this is fast for all you people who dont have disposable bikes and really fucking fast if you do. So is commuting on carbon tubulars. Braaaaaaaaaaap.

So saturday should be sweet, the tt in the tour and cara is coming home. I think we are having a party next weekend. a house going away party or whatever. Also check out the for sale list so i dont have to keep it. Blowout prices.

For sale:
Kegerator
Bauer with auto shifting wheelset and ultegra (self extractor driveside threads stripped oh and they are 170's) crank
165g kenda road clinchers with super light tubes (only used on the track)
dishing gauge, ha

Seeyadamarra

4 comments:

Skibby said...

where were you last night? Mikey said you were leaving, don't go...

Anonymous said...

I'll take the bike.

Anonymous said...

Moving? Are you dry pokin me?

Anonymous said...

dishing gauge? What would a roadie cat 4 do with that?