7.11.2007

July11

So,

Here you go skibby.

So i took a piss test today to work at stork in st. paul with the devil. If all goes well i will start on the 1st. This is all moving seemingly fast. I got off the phone with square nutz dad earlier and he was all like yea things are much easier in your 30's. Less uncertanty. I was like wow. He is going to race stupid week and stay in my house. I cant wait to see a lot of people that want to try to win a little bit of money by putting themselves in a large amount of danger. Sounds like the lottery without the danger. What? I kinda think that stupider people have turned down larger sums of money. I must not get it. Bike racing is awsome.

Speaking of, i got 5th in a kenosha race yesterday. Im prety happy. My previous best spot was a 6th. I used the wheel kit, thats what made it happen.

Seeyadamarra

1 comment:

j said...

i've already passed the message on to the ladyfriend, but y'all are welcome on my air mattress anytime in the process of getting settled. also, i best be seeing you at my sporty's going away party august 10th!