3.19.2006

mar19

So,

Wow. Tucson. Finallly over. Sorry for those of you who felt the wrath. Mostly mikey and ed. It was a "moment." See, see, see thats why you dont go to kansas. Speaking of, kansas sucks. This week is going to suck more than sucking knows how to suck. Its going to suck the life out of me more than the kids in the van. Jesus. QUAR-TANK. Whatever.

Big ups to steves blog, the best blog in the history of the entire world. I have never seen more of an accurate representation of how life is, or can be. What a great sitcom. NBC will probably pick it up. Why not. There is so many ways for those characters to interact. Ok, so many ways for them to get hammered togeather and tell stories. Ok get hammered. I cant believe how bad i need to hang out with steve. ill put it in somewhere, thats what she said. another busy week.

Anyway. I have do to a lab, i thought i would fire one off before i started. I suck.

"This is how you would be kissing me if you were doing me in the butt." - Thats what she said.

Seeyadamarra

No comments: