4.13.2006

ap13

So,

a couple things, (5)

1) Ed has a blog. Its sweet and linked--->> Read it. Love it. Fuck ed in the ass if you can, his cheery has a slow leak however. I hope it dosent slow him down from writing all the time.

2) people on the fuckin message board talking about shit they dont know. I wrote up an entire response about how aluminum doesnt flex and how carbon fiber's brittleness isnt until first ply failure which still isnt total failure and didnt post it. I want to bitch so bad but im not mean enough (on the message board). I might send the info to mikey. He dosent seem to have a problem with speaking his mind, or even stuff his mind dosent think and just wants to piss people off. The gall of some people. If i just joined the team i wouldnt go out and ask crazy shit. Front wheels are different from rear wheels? Holy shit. Thats what i wanted to post. Real bad too. I even put it in the text box. A bunch of people answered him. Holy fuck. When you are an elitest like me you dont even think about considering talking about that stuff.

3) Thursdays kick ass. Even if its raining and i have a presentation. Its the best day of the week. My presentation went well this morning. nobody said anything about ums. I think im finally growing up. I did take a mean shit when i got to school however. Aparently that isnt grown up? Sideburns, writing paper -gay, drinking, comedy, sporties. Jeez. 1 neck, 2 chains. 1 waist, 2 gats. one wall, 20 plaques- dudes say "gimmie dat" -k.wesss

4) Bloggin- jeez. I figure that if i blog you will all blog, we dont have a stalemate. I read your shit everyday anyway, y'all probably do too. You cant manufacture insparado. I understand. Eat a dick. Someday, yesterday, tomarrow. What?

5) remember that one time i worked at chaing. wow. that was funny. Thanks for visiting.

"No, i like you guys though..." -me in the van in tuscon to a bunch of kids sucking the life out ot me after about 30 min of silence

"um" -probably me

"syyzeerup" - one time big J

"because as an engineer i can tell you that aluminum would flex a really large amount"- lifeat40kph, no, seriously look at a fuckin stress strain curve.

"what time is it, brotha" -Fuckin steve, holy shit, i fuckin love it.

Seeyadamarra

1 comment:

Michael Sobol said...

you loose a bike lately?