4.19.2006

ap19

So,

Twins game i guess. Dollar dome dogs? Jeez. What do you want. Tons of not shit. Nebraska weekend. Not much to say. I guess we are camping. Im just blogging for the sake of saying that i blogged. And you didnt.

"did you watch CSI last night" -LF making fun of anders

"my crotch is all itchy and its a heavy flow day" - alyssa telling me what she does when dudes hit on her

"steve might like that" - what i told her after that.

Fuck you later.

Seeyadamarra

4 comments:

j said...

aw. twins game. i'm jealous. do you remember that time we went to a twins game together and i told you you could be my bridesmaid.
what?

screechworld said...

yea, ok. Im supposed to be my sisters too.

Nathan said...

Was Alyssa telling you what she does or doing what she does when dudes hit on her? (God, I hope Alyssa's not your sister.)

I had a woman as my second-to-best man.

I would have said "What?" after that last sentence but I'm no wanna-be here. What?

Peace out she'll kill ya like Uma...

screechworld said...

naww. there was this drunk dude hitting on her friend. she was explaining what she does in the position. anders was there too. no, not my sister.