4.20.2006

ap20

So,

Sounds like sporties is off tonight because mikey and jana are going somewhere. I kinda dont want to get hammered. Did you see me last week? Do you know how much recovery that took? Lots. Its not every day that you get that hammered and go to school the next day. After having like 3 people yell at you and ed toss you out of a booth.

Graduation is coming up. Responcibility too. Man what could suck more. I already have pants on. I guess i could not have pants on, then i would have to put them on right now. That would be frustrating. Expecially if they were like un ironed sandpaper lined pants. Sounds like all pants i have ever heard of. Irregardless if they have sandpaper or are actualy ironed. I wonder if it will ever be socially exceptable for a man to wear a skirt. Like outside of france. Or if you arent axl rose. god what a badass.

Well, its off to work on my lab again, even though the whole time i wrote this i havent left the libarary. I gotta go start my final presentaion for my seinor project class tonight. That may or may not be satisfiying. Thats what she said.

I fell asleap at the Twins game last night. Big supprise. Couple of mugs of maibock before the game+5(quantity) dollar dome dogs+no food all day+a twins game= Way fuckin tired skreech. I slapped shaina around, drunkedly, sorry, kinda. They won i think. There was overtime, i was like, seriously? Ill bet the skreech baseball perspective is an odd one. I was always like, shit its still the 5th inning?

"That is prety deep for a friday afternoon" -dennis, BTW thats what she said

Big ups:
maibock
Lil Ceeez
keyboard+mouse>mouse
dennis
cartagans (not the band)

Get a job:
me
all the long hairs
sq nutz boneritis
nebraska
labs

Seeyadamarra

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Beer and hot dogs are what I go to baseball games for. Five of 'em, though? You da man, yo! Maibock - yum. Summit? Double-yum. Lucky, too - my liquor store's outta that good stuff...

Responsibility - shit. Don't ever have kids. Probably best to just avoid marriage, too. Good luck.

Sounded like Jana was gettin' pretty worked up about penis enlargement. Maybe they're gonna go see someone about that tonight?