So,
"Hi, im fuckin steve, blog, blog asshole, blog. I dont talk like that. I dont talk like that. "
Thats right i said it.
Straight from Square nutz because he dosent update With the title: The first hybrid motorcycle-
http://www.rvi.net/~mdhorban/hybridmotorcycle.htm
He said he laughed for 2 hours. I have never laughed for 2 hours but i can totaly see him doing it. It had to be farting otherwise it would have never worked.
Sent out thank you cards today. Thanks. Then hang out with mikey and....
The first track racing night of 2006. YAY!!! See if dave gray kills me, see if mikey is an asshole, see if anybody in a 3 mile radius cant hear us (me and mikey), see if ed beats his dad, see the in/famous Bob Williams!!! I guess i was worried tilll skibby said he bought a boat this weekend. Boats require mantenance. Just like bikes but more. What?
this double sided dildo could have turned a kids rectum inside out like an elephants trunk -Doug Stanhope (not quoted because not sure what he actually said)
Beyond my expectations, thanks steve.
Im going to try to include quotes from Jan Ulrich or things that have been written about him on his peice of shit tour prep every blog till he looses the tour de france. I still want to bang his x-taking, weinersnichel-eating, out-of-wedlock child making, german-powerhouse, drunk-driving ass in a monestary in france somewhere.
Jan Ullrich commented after the stage, "Things went smoothly for me out there today. Unfortunately there were none of us on the winning break. Maybe we started today with a few tired legs from the previous stages. Lampre really upped the pace in the final kilometres. I am just happy that I reached the line safe and sound." -cyclingnews
Unfortunatley, like fate was the only thing controlling the break. Good placing=safe and sound aparently. Eds life before this year style.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woah!!! I just posted then checked this.
http://velonews.com/race/int/articles/9890.0.html
My bad. Big ups.
Post a Comment