5.19.2006

may19

So,

Im a pro cyclist now. I ride my bike for a couple hours every day, then sleep or whatever. I guess according to that rule im also a professional booze drinker too. Im holdin down 2 jobs over here, what do you have to say for yourself you lazy bastard?

No job yet.

"It's going with me as expected, after many training kilometres," Ullrich said. "I have built a base, the proof of which I got in the team time trial. In the mountains, I'm still a bit short. There's still a bit of work to be done there." - from cycling news may 15th.

Yea so he won yesterday. Good job, mabie a come back? Still short in the mountians. Wow whatever. he is still 39th in the giro as of today.

Things im buying with my procyclist/proboozedrinkers salary:
More sunglasses
Bridgestone Track bike with corima wheels and mikeys bar(cuz its heavy weiners)
BMW M3 with extra gas and tires
Rent
commodities -probably injection molded, blow extruded or thermoformed from polystyrene/polyethylene/polyethylene terephthalate
Cock rings
Steve a machine that cleans up my house after he leaves his buritto loco wrapers at my house on my coffie table
new coffie table
skreech milk
a real job

Seeyadamarra

1 comment:

j said...

if we could train the machine, why would we need you, steve?

good luck using your procycleboozer salary to buy you a job, skreech.