So,
Stolen-- I have been seeing a lot of stolen bikes lately (tink, crazy dan) and i feel real bad i stole this link from erik saunders blog which i was reading today:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7239659006
OMG. I fucking laughed fucking super fucking hard (i can put it in where ever i want, thats what shee said). The best part is reading the questions at the bottom. This guy is/was not fucking around. Im suprised it wasnt tim srenaski. I kinda cant believe i dont do that. If you read one of the comments, he read his SRM information and was like "i suck." That was one of my favorites. I think this situation is really hitting home for me. I really hate moving. I stayed in my house for 2 years so i wouldnt have to, not to mention my house is totaly fucking hot except for being on the 3rd floor, no AC and the washer and dryer being in the dungeon in the basement. It might be kindof expensive too, but i still have my vanity.
Applied for 5 jobs i dont specificly want very badly. They all have a little thing wrong with them. Location, asking for a BSME whatever. Im sure Laguana beach is just as cool as LC sez it is on TV. Then again they dont say anything about minneapolis or have a real world there. Much less St. Paul. OMG. That would be funny. Ok, it would be boring. Unless, they had one between st thomas and mcalister, and half the kids went to each school. Then there would be the one kid who goes to the U for ag and he would be like wtf. You know like a sideburnz guy. That might be entertaining.
I have clearly over exterted myself. this morning. too bad i went to the cofffie shop to get out of the house. No guitar hero here.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment