So,
OMG!!! My life has changed again!!! ( http://screechworld.blogspot.com/2006/03/mar12.html ) This time it is due to the best video game on earth. Guitar Hero. BOOYA!!!
I was pondering, after i took my second shit of the day, what it could be like if i was a professional shitter. I would review toilets all day. And be real snobby about toilet paper and bidets. I would be in home improvement catelouges representing specific brands of toilets in boxers, a t-shirt and socks with a magazine in under one arm and a huge thumb up in the other with a big smile on my face. mabie toilet paper stuck to my sock. I would purposely eat cheese and mexican food, because of my job, not because i like it. my coommute would be down the hall. I would keep a log complete with full before and after texts, personal weights and pictures. One thing would not change, i would need coffie do do my job.
man tha'd be sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love guitar hero.
i'm also very bad at it.
Post a Comment