9.12.2006

sep12

So,

Its been quite the couple weeks of mono. My car broke down in chicago at 11 pm with the worst tow truck driver ever. and im still waiting for the transmission to be fixed. I thought my car was nice. I guess i have been beating the shit out of it since 99'. I do keep it clean for the most part. And i didnt drive it through any huge puddles.

Im thinking about trying to go to interbike. I mean if i dont have a job, and if the original sideburnz is going, i could mabie get a ride. havent talked to him yet though. Anybody else want to go? Im not sure i would do the outdoor demo stuff. I have never been to vegas before either. Im convinced it would suck for me since i dont like gambeling or strip clubs.

On saturday i will have not had a beer for 6 weeks. That seems like some kind of record for the past 4 years. Its not like i need a beer or anything, which is cool.

good luck to the kids going to track nationals, i wish i could compete/go/not have mono. that is always fun.

seeyadamarra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So my boss offered to take me to Interbike, and then UNINVITED ME! We could have gone out and been sober and polite together.