So,
Not much happend since i rapped at ya, im in milwaukee now and in need of a television, perhaps more. Timmy came down on me last night over the phone. I went to somebodys birthday at the bar last night and didnt drink. It was weird. You can smoke in bars here. Its totaly lame.
Jeezuz does the vuelta ever end? If I wasnt in the top 10 i would totaly quit now. how the hell can you race for 3 weeks straight and it not be the tour de lance? Im glad vino is winnning. I wouldnt care if valverde wins too. He is supposed to be the next indurain, that guy was sweet. Not sastre though. I like CSC and all but man sastre isnt that cool. He seems to lack a distinct personality. Was he the pacifier guy? Whatever i like my kids too, big fuckin deal.
I got nothin.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment