After reading sideburnz blog, i thought i would post a stupid thing, but instead of having it in the comments i figure i put it out here.
I was bored, so i started looking at motorcycles on craigslist (an idea originally convieved by sideburnz). I found some dude that wanted to trade his guns for a motorcycle. Something relyable. Just to get started. Then i got to thinking, way to go dude! You at first went out donating a portion of your hourly wage to the purchase of a utensil to kill other things. After coming to your senses you now decided that you trade them for something that can easily kill yourself. My only concern is the guy who emails this dude who started out just killing himself and now wasnt to kill other things. Whatever, once i get a paycheck im buying some guns, not to kill anyone, just to get a motorcycle.
not sure that is stupid enough. how bout this?

Whatever
Seeyadamarra
1 comment:
I want to have some guns and a motorcycle...
Post a Comment