So,
Its been a super long time since i rapped at ya but nothing cool happened besides stupid stuff and steve, timmy and sideburnz coming down this past weekend. I had a super good time. I cried like 3-5 times. Thats always good.
Anyway, just to make sure everybody knows, im prety sure i will be coming up on the 20th with cara, mabie jackie and mabie adam johnston. I had talked to people earlier about coming up the 14th but steve has a show on the 21st so i would like to make that. im not sure what will happen but perhaps we should organize something in addition to steves thing??
Saturday night Bikeride? - i will try to bring bikes but I dunno (after/before steves thing?)
Otter?
Legends?
Just about anything.
if you want to post your idea.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also cried at least that many times. mostly after we had roughly 119 7oz high lifes. Yall should definately come up on the 20th. We can go to the Homey Fall fest: http://www.surlybikes.com/blogimages/g-776984.jpg on Saturday. I can probably supply an extra bike or two if you need it.
Post a Comment