10.31.2006

Oct31

So,

Its haloween. Ok.


So, today i did something completley out of character. Well seemingly out of character. I voted. I was a little supprised myself. So, since i am super cool and already voted before you did, my suggestion if you want to vote is to get an absentee balot. One time for school i had to watch marsh vote and then we waited for like 1459939888 hours. That is bullshit. It is too thousand and six. We should have done it online. The absentee vote only took like 30 minutes. Well it could have taken 7 but put some government employees behind something and they will easily fill the gaps. For you it might take even less, if you get that shit mailed to you. Id tell you who i voted for but im white.

For those of you who are following, Manilo Saiz got another UCI license. I figure in another couple years, nobody will be riding bikes except for those old lumpy doctors on the ti bikes with stems that go up. Ill bet those fuckers could go forever, ti lasts for a long time. Ill bet its comfy too. Ill have to try it out when im a doctor. I kinda wish i would have bought that bianchi that sideburnz passed up that didnt fit either of us. Whatever.

Seeyadamarra

2 comments:

Timmy said...

By voting you've proven to be a real martyr Screech. It's about time you and your kind rise-up and overcome!

Timmy said...

Well something has obviously made Screech uncomfortable. I guess we all know who voted for the black, jewish, homosexual candidate.