So,
Lots of shit. I wanted to come to the cities this past weekend but a good friends mom died from 21 years of cancer. It was defninatley the best funeral i have ever been to and will probably be the best funeral i ever have gone to. Everybody was telling great stories about her, and people were crying but they were laughing just as much. They had great pictures and an open bar. Make sure if I die soon thats how my funeral is. I was thinking of coming this weekend, due to the mikey festivities but unfortuntley i will have to postpone my trip. Because, 7 months after the day I graduated ( i think) i finaly got an offer for a job. It is at Brady Corp and I am a Chemical Technician. I start tomarow pending i take a piss test today. Im glad i finally got one before christmas. This sucks and is sweet all at the same time. Im not sure if i will be able to hack it but I will give it a shot. Ill tell you about it later.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whoa. i mean i didn't expect it to never happen but it's still a surprise.
but, it means you have to work on the weekend?
wtf?
Post a Comment