So,
Wow its been a long time but i finally have something to blog about. As you may know the McRib is back in town. I have never had one and since im into stupid delicious foods, I decided to "treat" myself with a hand crafted pressed meat with grill marks "sandwich." So, I ate a McRib sandwitch yesterday at about 5:45 PM with a beer. I then Proceded to drink another 12 beers or so. Woke up the next morning with a mouth so dry you could start a fire in it. Then around 11:00 AM, I puked and it seemed like McRib. The last time this happened to me i think was when me and sideburns stayed up till 5 (wow!!) in the morning and at 12 timmy said lasagnae and i puked my retainer in the toilet. I took my retainer out today.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awesome
i told cara i missed your blog, and look! you blogged! about vomit...
hungover ruking is the worst. i've always been curious about the mcrib.
I remember that fateful night when all the planets aligned, allowing me to stay up past 11, and in the morning to locate the ev-mini that bounced out of the bob on the stone arch bridge.
Post a Comment