So,
I think that Cara and I will be coming up (to the cities) next weekend (30th of march) so im not sure what will happen. perhaps some drunken debauchery, and perhaps not.
This one is for steve (and anyone else who knows): 15 degrees from not funny -ive been planning that one for like 1 year.
Ill probably bring a bike, mabie caras too. Speaking of, i need to get some parts for the rollo - tires, chain and other stuff i told sideburns about after his beadtime last night. oh and the devil needs to get me some shoes????
I figure nobody reads blogs anymore. Mabie jana, mabie ed. Well probably jana.
Seeyadamarra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good call, dude. i totally still read your blog. too bad you didn't buy the "midnight special" dvd set--that shit was sweet.
Nobody reads blogs. GQ told me so. They said Lindsay Lohan just uses her Blackberry now.
I have both a PC-1 and a KMC in Pink sitting at my house. Also, maybe some tires is you like em a little knobby.
andyrosch
Post a Comment