5.15.2007

May15

So,

I almost went to the track today. But it rained. I was scared anyway. Im not really sure what would have happened. I would have tried to get into the 4/5 race, I dont have a licence, and i havent ridden much, i dont know what gears i have, my rear hub doesnt work and i may or may not have a flat tire. Either way im sure i probably would have won something if i would have brought my disk but i didnt want to show up for the first time with those. Jeez.


So after reading the instructables.com website sideburnz had on his website i want to put a windmill in the back yard, you know to get some off grid power. Try to power the fan at night or something. If it happens id even get an AC inverter.

Square nutz is going to france for a 3 months. You can live in my house if you want......

Seeyadamarra

3 comments:

j said...

where did you buy the rollo and how much did you pay for it? i'm in the midst of a barter and need some facts for ammunition...

screechworld said...

they had a 2 for one deal at penn cycle. me and sideburnz split it it was 269 retail for one ( i paid like 147 or something)

j said...

thanks dude. say hi to your lady from me.